Monday, October 31, 2011

New Tattoo!

Alright, so I've vowed to get a new tattoo before the end of the year but I'm having trouble deciding which one I want. So I've decided to give it up to a vote from my adoring public! (All three of you, including the two bots.)

So here are the tattoos I'm considering. First is some variant of the Roman SPQR tattoo. A friend of mine told me she didn't think it was me but I really like it.

The next are a set of five elemental symbols. I thought about getting these down my back. The first is FIRE:

EARTH:
 WATER:
 LIGHTNING:
 WIND:

A trinity of roses:
 And a tribal type dragon:


So tell me what you think? Which ones do you think I should get? Where should I get them? And if you think I should get something completely different, let me know! I'll end up picking based on the feedback I get. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. ok , witch speak here, i love the idea of the elements down your back, fire at the base of the spine obviously (kundalini), with air at the top(thought)
    but that triskele dragon would look so awesome!

    im working on a sepia toned tribal Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toys2Tango, thanks for commenting.

    I actually thought of putting the elemental tattoos in the order of Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth and Fire. Sort of representing the natural progression of the elements from the sky to the core.

    Some others have given me feedback for a custom tattoo not shown here but that one would probably take a lot longer, so I may get one of these while I work on that one.

    ReplyDelete